Saturday, July 11, 2009

PUBLIC DENOUNCEMENTS

I have just made two public DENOUNCEMENTS on ALLVOICES that could get me assasinated or burned at the stake (in some places)...

The first DENOUNCEMENT is against the continued bullying and meddlesome behavior from the government in power in my homeland, the U.S. of A.

The second DENOUNCEMENT is against the behavior from the Church's 'representatives of God' against generations of innocents in order to satisfy their sinister lust.

WE THE PEOPLE have been betrayed by our government and church (not all churches, I want to be REAL clear here!)

2 comments:

  1. I want to be the first commenter on my own blog site. Looks like everyone is too busy commenting on my ALLVOICES articles.

    WHERE ARE MY PEOPLE???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You recently commented on my article at all voices-As I read and look at your works, I am even more enlightened.

    It is voices such as yours that will help us get this U.S.A. back on the right track.

    I would like you to know me on a deeper level. To do so it would be best if you read my Froggy's World hubs at this site:

    http://hubpages.com/profile/Froggy213

    I now consider you a friend and a compatriot in our battle against the secret "evils" of our "democracy".

    May God bless and lead you my friend!

    ReplyDelete