Saturday, May 7, 2011

MASS CIRCUMCISION ARTICLE GOT ME!


OK, I caved in on the news fast with the article on mass circumcision just done in the Philippines. They are even trying to get into the Guinness Book of world records by outdoing previous mutilation parties. Can you say "BARBARIC"????

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110507/ap_on_he_me/as_philippines_circumcision_3

The commentary was positively riveting and wholly entertaining, and I not only commented, but replied to several other comments as well. I just couldn't help myself!!!

The other article I caved in to reading was how billionaires all got together for a meeting in Tucson to discuss how to effectively give away their money to make a difference. One person's comment was worth replying to, he cut to the point of the problems with politicians and corporate America and just how f***ed the middle class is in this country and other aspects that are very real that are not being addressed. It was very well written and everything was spelled correctly....a rarity on Yahoo commentaries! It was a comment that I cut/pasted in a word doc that I will be reading on a news cast video I will soon be making.

Funny thing is, as I was typing the reply to this comment, saying how it is a situation such as this that is prompting me to walk, not actually "run" for President. This decision is still on the fence, as I will be sacrificing my invisibility and sense of safety, and thwarting myself and my family into the spotlight of this highly charged 'scene'.

We need to evolve from and heal the karma of this country being built on slavery and genocide....when I was writing about this, the whole thing disappeared and I had to start over. I know I didn't hit a wrong button, it seems the Yahoo censor department didn't let my post get NEAR publication. I revised it somewhat and re-posted. It was all about revolution of the mind that is necessary, not a revolution with guns and violence. I guess anything publicly written with the words GUEVARA~REVOLUTION~PRESIDENT~GENOCIDE is flagged by intelligence immediately. They may again be onto me as they were after I made my book public years ago.

My inner revolutionary is alive, well and kicking once again. I am tired of the mass sedation imposed on this country, and am tired of people allowing themselves to be sedated through mass media, electronic toys and mass-produced toxic 'food'. Commercially produced food provides not only no nutrients and has no taste compared to organically grown food, but actually poisons the planet to produce it, induces suffering of animals and poisons the bodies and minds of ourselves and our children. It starts with being en utero with what the mother eats, and goes to the infant when it begins drinking mass produced formula and GMO cereals. And then the new baby boy has to experience surgically imposed genital mutilation in the name of hygiene onto his brand new baby boy body and wide open psyche. No wonder men are hell-bent on warring and raping and torturing! (There are exceptions, of course!)

Which brings this blog entry back around to the beginning and the reason I broke my news fast, not for long, but to read up on the insanity that reigns through man.

How d'you like the font color I used? It's called foreskin pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment