Sunday, September 4, 2011

SEISMIC HEADACHES

THEY ARE REAL. I have gotten seismic headaches before a major earthquake for years now. As I write this, I have one. The symptom is, it wakes me up before dawn and is raging, or builds to raging over two to three days. The longer the headache, the worse the devastation from the quake. Before the Japanese quake, I had a killer one for three days, and they don't respond to any form of medication for relief, and only subside when the quake occurs.

I am quite nervous because yesterday I woke up with one, and although it wasn't a raging, killer headache, it has become one today, waking me at 2 a.m. Unfortunately, they are never wrong. I haven't had them over this past week during all the quaking going on, because there was no human devastation, but this one is nerve wracking, because somewhere, soon, it's going to hit. This is DAY 2, I've medicated twice and it's done nothing but getting worse.

All my friends in quake prone areas, put together your survival kits and have a plan. I've never made it this public before, but the reliability of these headaches has been 100%....the outcome of my headache going away only comes when there is a tragic outcome for many.

No comments:

Post a Comment