Wednesday, March 31, 2010

HEADING TO VENEZIA


HEADING TO VENICE-what a blessing! I was 'directed' to go to place the book in the hands of a certain person also at this location on the planet. I will not disclose to whom THE CHE DIARIES is destined, I can only say my direction came from the same source that instructed me to publish the book in the first place.

It has always been a dream of mine to bum around Venice with my camera for an extended period, so this will be realized. Anytime is a good time to realize ones dream(s). Of course, there will be many photos and videos of my adventure. I am not, however, taking my laptop and will not be spending precious time in an internet cafe; so, dear readers, don't look for any blog entries until after mid-April.

I have never traveled to Europe solo, and was a bit nervous at this reality until I've absorbed Rick Steve's travel tips for Venice. My apprehension was somewhat alleviated at learning the in's and out's of the routes of the water bus from the airport to my 'stop'. I will, of course, be traveling with my guide from the other dimension, so really, I should experience a GRAND time on the Grand Canal!

No comments:

Post a Comment