Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BABY PETER ABUSE LINK

ATTENTION ALL: In addendum to the story on OBESITY & CHILD ABUSE that I just posted, I wish to make it easy for all of you to read the story about BABY PETER.

After learning of this nightmare of all nightmare child abuse stories, I felt it my duty to both follow the story and publish my articles on this to in some way, be a warrior against such abhorrent human behavior.

The story of this baby haunted me severely, caused me grievous depression, for as a grandmother of 4 small children, this is the worst nightmare to be aware of existing on the planet. When this child was not beaten, he had the face of an angel, that was distorted beyond recognition. For his sake, I published articles on this, as they were in the U.K. and not even brought up here in the U.S. For his sake, I brought it up. At least, I can pray for the soul of this baby to heal from the dimension upon which he moved.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/3939293-baby-peters-grizzly-torturous-death-photo


For the memory of him, and to honor him, please make yourself aware that this is happening right now, to someone you will never even hear of. It is OUR DUTY to be aware of this so we may begin work on SHIFTING the energy through that awareness and prayer to the higher beings for the healing of those that commit this crime against our children everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment