Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bumpersticker Reality

Ever wonder at a stop light reading the car in front of you how you actually can 'SAVE TIBET'??? Every time I read one of those bumper stickers I'm stopped at a light behind the car sporting this demand. I mean really, I'm sitting at a light while running my errands, how am I supposed to 'save Tibet' ???

My grandchildren are the cutest, most wonderful of them all, and I don't sport a bumper sticker stating this fact. How can anyone's grandchildren be cuter than mine, they can't, but I won't make another grandparent who feels theirs are feel inferior, I mean, they never even met mine, how would they know?


I personally don't participate in labeling my vehicle with anything I think. Only once did I sport a bumper sticker, right after the love of my life sent me packing with a broken heart, and it said:

I USED TO MISS MY EX - BUT MY AIM IS IMPROVING
I still get a chuckle when I think of that one. And, my aim has truly improved! I don't miss him anymore!! And don't forget to SAVE TIBET the next time YOU are at a traffic signal. BFN

No comments:

Post a Comment