Wednesday, January 6, 2010

PROJECT: Save the World - RESOLUTION 2010

Webster's Definition: RESOLUTION - 1. formal expression of intention made; 2. the act of determining upon an action or course of action; 3. firmness of purpose

How far did you dive into your New Year's Resolutions and can you remember without straining what those resolution(s)are? How long did you plan what your resolution would be? Celebrations of the new decade have subsided and we're on the other side, is the enthusiasm you held when forming and announcing your resolution still as strong? Are you feeling the come-down rather than the buoyancy of change?

No resolutions were made by me for this new year. No proclamations or announcements to either myself or others. No pressure. Now on day 6 of 2010, my home went from a ONE on the scale of 1-10 for being organized and everything in its place to a NINE POINT FIVE. The only reason its not a full 10 is there is still one shelf in the kitchen that hasn't undergone my daughter's magic touch, and my junk drawer.

She has come over (she lives next door) when the twins are under their dad's care and tackled my place right down to the closet, the corners and in between appliance and wall. For the past two days she has donated several hours and whipped this place into the shape I've been visualizing and working at slowly (when at all) for quite some time. The eyes and hands of another are always best to tackle such things.

If by the sixth day this miracle has occurred, then we're off to one heck of a start right out the gate.

Sharing with anyone who may actually read my blog, the joy I feel at this accomplishment (without making a resolution to do it) brings me joy. This makes one, perhaps more, teensie bright spots on the planet in the global consciousness and this is a GOOD thing. Thank you for reading my blog.

I've also started being consistent with taking supplements that target what my particular energetic matrix needs. The mission I am assigned and pursuing with action therein requires specific supplements. Multidimensional communication can wreak havoc with the nervous system and skeletal system in particular. This level of communication is pretty regular since publication of THE CHE DIARIES. "Diaries" is a compilation of several journals I've kept through the extraordinary adventure I've experienced during and since my journey to Argentina in 06. Of course prior to the trip I was being groomed for this adventure unbeknownst to me. In retrospect I understand this now. It was a long, intense experience, stretching me far outside my comfort zone and now I'm settled with it. Now I can actually move on with the direction that has come to me through this sometimes harrowing experience without reacting as I did while 'living the book'.

I would be interested if you wish to share with me through your comments on the sort of resolutions you've made, if any, by anyone that reads this blog. Also, any comment(s) you have on any of my blog(s) would be appreciated if they are delivered with kindness. No matter what anyone's opinion is of anything is OK if it is delivered with kindness, because after all, we wish our opinions/thoughts to be heard, not defended against, yes?

I will soon be interviewed on the KVMR radio show of Dr. Haines Ely, M.D. called "EARTH MYSTERIES" regarding THE CHE DIARIES. I will give plenty of notice before I am interviewed so anyone interested can tune in to this well respected radio show. Dr. Ely has some accomplished and interesting people on his show, I am honored to be one of them. Stay tuned, be a bright spot in some way today.






No comments:

Post a Comment