Saturday, April 30, 2011

LET THE FAST BEGIN!


For some magical reason, the fast is not only coming naturally, but the addiction I thought I had to reading news media has evaporated with the royal marriage. An 'instant shift' has occurred. Not only do I not want to read one item regarding the event, but there's nothing else I want to read either. When that news page comes up when I turn on my computer, I glaze over and just head for the email sign in 'button'. Has anyone else felt their life to be pathetic and small lately? With the inflation of the gigantically global self importance royal balloon, a perception of smallness and insignificance of a nobody's life lived seems to be a side effect for me, who viewed it all from the shadow of the thing. Anyone else out there experience this? I could do more to help the world if I didn't have to do my own feeding and dishes, clean my own household, do my own laundry and paperwork, earn a little living to pay all the trivial expenses required to run a nobody's life or squeeze my own toothpaste onto my own toothbrush. There would be a lot of time to help others in some way, or fill a museum with my artwork, bookstores with my literary works. But, when one thinks about it, each person's existence is sort of miraculous when considering our ancestry (although modern society has no interest in their ancestors)~~if not for the amorous actions of people long ago who we have no idea existed, made love at a certain time to create the next in the lineage who would ultimately be amorous with someone in another lineage to create our parental units, we would not be here. And then think of all daddy's sperm swimming up momma's tube, just the right ONE that was the spark of US is the one that penetrated that egg follicle that ripened at just the right time when the parents were not fighting but "in the mood" for love. Then all those cells divided to make the vehicle in which the spark of our divine nature found from somewhere on some other dimension of existence and then zeroed in, occupied and voile'~~ here we are! Nope, there's nothing insignificant about THAT! Each one of us is a miracle, warts 'n all!

p.s.... I don't have warts

No comments:

Post a Comment